A 45-minute documentary about the making of Zootopia.
– My kids would love this restaurant: Hong Kong Restaurant Makes Cute, Fun Buns Meant For People To Play With
– How To Pay Attention, 20 Ways To Win The War Against Seeing, by Rob Walker
– “Extreme empaths do not always know when they are absorbing other people’s emotions, traumas, and energy. When this happens, they can become irritable, exhausted, or depressed if they continue to absorb without doing anything about it.”
– Nick Campbell: The Unexpected Benefits of Sharing Everything You Know
– Now that bums me out: MoMA to close galleries dedicated to architecture and design (via)
– Summer-camp for entrepreneurs, makers and world-shakers: Camp Good Life Project. Looks so good.
– I want this stool/wall decoration.
– The perfect gift for the Bulleit Bourbon / Plant loving friend.
– Interesting: User Experience prototyping app by Adobe
– I would totally welcome this orbit vase into my home.
– Instead of buying a yacht, this person is sending an entire kindergarten class to college
– Trump’s campaign is producing an alarming level of fear and anxiety among children of color and inflaming racial and ethnic tensions in the classroom. Many students worry about being deported.
– Long read: The Sugar Conspiracy: In 1972, a British scientist sounded the alarm that sugar – and not fat – was the greatest danger to our health. But his findings were ridiculed and his reputation ruined. How did the world’s top nutrition scientists get it so wrong for so long?
– Do you like the story of the Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle? Tattly turned it into temporary tattoos.
– Brooklyn United is looking to hire an Associated Design Director.