I am such a big fan of The School of Life. I can not wait until they open a branch in NYC.
– How Reading Transforms Us, by Keith Oatley and Maja Djikic
– Did you create your profile yet over on AuthenticPro?
– This is the perfect mitten for every parent.
– Batman cookie cutter. My son approves.
– How cool is this house bed for kids?
– Are you a runner? This runbell might be just what you needed to complete your life!
– Bear sweater. Yes.
– Now this is a jewelry holder I could get behind.
– Interesting looking trash bin.
– I received one of these YAY finder ring stamps for my birthday. Made me chuckle.
– Chocolates that represent Japanese onomatopoeic words to describe texture
– Questions you should ask about a company’s culture in a job interview.
– Duet is an app that allows you to use your iDevice as an extra display for your Mac using the Lightning or 30-pin cable.
– Some real gems in here: Surprising parenting tips.
– I just watched my studiomate Wesley use the service Makespace. A door to door storage service. So good.
– I know someone who’d love this panda ring.
– Add some sparkle to your life; Gold Tattly.
– VICE is looking for a mobile product manager.