Spring is in the air. Take off those hats and roll back those sleeves so you can tatt up: Spring Sale over at Tattly: Get 40% off until end of day Monday EST with discount code 40SPRING.
Have you ever wondered what the tree population and density of the United States looks like? This amazing map shows just that.
(Phases of the Moon, animated with Virtual Moon Atlas)
– This color fold poster is stunning.
– Put that Lacoste logo in a fish tank with this brooch.
– FUN: Galaxy Rocket Adventure Cape
– This Wristwatch baby rattle made me laugh.
– The Noun Project put together this “Icons for Change” collection of progressive posters.
– I really really want a stump stool.
– One of my favorite Instagram accounts: Aesthetics of Joy. I especially love the idea of the hashtag “joyspotting”. We should all have our radars out for moments of joy.
– If I lived in Austin I would team up with this Laura Victore.
– I want to live here.
– I love chickens. And I like this Chicken Run Print.
– Don’t miss the massive Spring Sale over at Tattly: Get 40% off until end of day Monday EST with discount code 40SPRING.
– My kids would approve of this pencil porcupine.
– Envelope Template. Love love love.
– This German Wall Calendar won my heart.
– Sometimes things that scare you aren’t actually all that scary.
– Season 3 of the CreativeMornings podcast is in full swing.
Big thanks to Squarespace for sponsoring my blog and RSS feed continously. Over the years, they have become a loyal and supportive partner in my labor of love.
After someone searches your name, what do you want them to see? If you’re like us, you want it to be something beautiful. Squarespace gives you the tools to create your own gorgeous portfolio website. Start with designer templates, an easy-to-use interface, and even your own domain. Then make the perfect first impression the next time someone looks you up. Try Squarespace free. When you decide to subscribe, use offer code SWISSMISS to get 10% off.
Half Half Travel is a beautifully creative project by a long-distance photographer couple. Their photos meet in the middle when they can’t.
“I don’t divide the world into the weak and the strong, or the successes and the failures.… I divide the world into the learners and non-learners.”
– Benjamin Barber
This takes eating lunch at your desk to a whole new level. Watching her cook her lunch at her desk, all I could think of is “come on, protect the desk surface”. My mom sure got that pounded into me…
“The thing is, ignorance is rarely the problem.
The challenge is that people don’t always care about what you care about. And the reason they don’t care isn’t that they don’t know what you know.
The reason is that they don’t believe what you believe.
The challenge, then, isn’t to inform them. It’s to engage and teach and communicate in a way that shares emotion and values and beliefs.”
“You must never be fearful about what you are doing when it is right.”
– Rosa Parks