– This week felt a lot like this.
– Musical Chairs, choosing the right seat.
– For my German speaking readers: Der Spiegel Online wrote about my desk swap project.
– Refreshingly different: Diablo Toilet Roll Holder
– Really enjoyed this New York Times video piece: Navigating the Supermarket Aisles
– Business or Pleasure? Try Both. Professional Conferences Double as Vacation Venues
– How to Transform Your Email into a Productivity Tool, by Jason Womack
– It’s a desk. It’s a bed. It made me look.
– In Lambert’s Cafe in Sikeston, MO, they just throw your bread to you from across the restaurant.
– Photos of White Men Wearing Google Glass
– USA TODAY did a feature on DUMBO, my office neighborhood.
– 9 of the Most Fascinating Abandoned Mansions from Around the World
– Don’t Go Back to School: A Handbook for Learning Anything by my studio mate Kio Stark is now available on Amazon.
– Clip Folding Table. Yes.
– Research confirms that, counterintuitively, relaxing makes you more productive.
– Team Behance is introducing the first 99U book: “Manage Your Day-to-Day”
– All kinds of touching: Steve Harvey meets the Florida couple that helped him before he became famous and successful
“Anyone can complain, but people who provide solutions make a difference.” Barrett Garese
– Animated GIFs, I love you: Popcorn bomb.