How to make a paper airplane that flies far
– 53 New York Times Videos teach essential cooking techniques: From poaching eggs to shucking oysters
– Kevin Bacon Explains the ’80s to Millennials
– Coolest (dancing) little one.
– An Architect’s Tips For Turning The Living Room Into An Epic Pillow Fort (via)
– “When I ask, “How are you?” that is really what I want to know. I am not asking how many items are on your to-do list, nor asking how many items are in your inbox. I want to know how your heart is doing, at this very moment…” The Disease of Being Busy
– This Chrome extension lets you play back all the changes you’ve made in a Google Doc.
– What a beauty: The Horse Leather Watch
– Cranberries: How Does It Grow?
– Artist Bea Camacho Will Knit Herself into a Yarn Cocoon at the ICA
– A to X Writing Advice, Courtesy of Copy Chief Benjamin Dreyer
– Love these hanging shellyfish plants.
– “When entrepreneurs say they hate working for big companies, it’s not because they can’t deal with the obstacles. It’s because they perceive the best case scenario as being a waste of time. They see a better opportunity outside the system.” Entrepreneurial Compensation by Trevor Owens (via)
– I Love Typography reviews some great new font releases.
– Thought provoking article by Jurgen Appelo: Pay People for Commitment, Not for Time or Results
– Team CreativeMornings is hiring a Content Curator and a Community Coordinator
– Psst… have you seen these metallic Tattly?
Some friends and I were just talking about how cranberries grow the other day! The only reference we had was Ocean Spray commercials with the cranberry farmers standing in water.
Nov 13th, 2014 / 1:17 pm