– 53 New York Times Videos teach essential cooking techniques: From poaching eggs to shucking oysters
– “When I ask, “How are you?” that is really what I want to know. I am not asking how many items are on your to-do list, nor asking how many items are in your inbox. I want to know how your heart is doing, at this very moment…” The Disease of Being Busy
– This Chrome extension lets you play back all the changes you’ve made in a Google Doc.
– What a beauty: The Horse Leather Watch
– Artist Bea Camacho Will Knit Herself into a Yarn Cocoon at the ICA
– A to X Writing Advice, Courtesy of Copy Chief Benjamin Dreyer
– Love these hanging shellyfish plants.
– “When entrepreneurs say they hate working for big companies, it’s not because they can’t deal with the obstacles. It’s because they perceive the best case scenario as being a waste of time. They see a better opportunity outside the system.” Entrepreneurial Compensation by Trevor Owens (via)
– Thought provoking article by Jurgen Appelo: Pay People for Commitment, Not for Time or Results
– Psst… have you seen these metallic Tattly?