– Jessica Hische launched Tilda, the script typeface she designed for Moonrise Kingdom.
– Don’t know how to crochet? Here’s your chance to learn something new.
– This Creative Process Poster by Christoph Niemann made me laugh.
– Jonathan Fields of the Good Life Project Podcast series interviewed Jocelyn Glei, force behind the 99u books and the 99u conference. You can listen to it here.
– Hawkeye Huey – A four-year-old analog photographer
– Interesting article on why Germans work fewer hours but produce more: A Study In Culture
– The lettermate: An envelope addressing guide for those of us that have trouble writing in a straight line.
– Love this at-home cocktail tool guide by Studioneat
– This is how we move, by Human
– Totally going to try to make some paper flowers with my eight year old this weekend.
– Definitely filing this one for later use: Mapbox allows you to create interactive maps and data visualizations.
– Wonderful metallic neck bangle necklace by Jen Cogliantry.
– The wonderful Cameron Moll interviewed me for his Hired Podcast.
– Airbnb launched a new print magazine with an emphasis on creating communities
– Want to send some good fortune someone’s way? Try the brand new Tattly Lucky Set!
– Donors Choose in NYC is looking to hire a Product Designer.