(via The Kid Should See This)
– My friend started using the No Poo Method for washing her hair. Wow. Worst name in history. She swears by it though. Also, her hair looks great.
– How to Eliminate Procrastination (The Surprising Strategy One Man Used)
– This old-school Marshall speaker is a thing of beauty.
– Adorable: Seal rides on the back of a whale on the NSW south coast
– Adrian Frutiger was a Swiss design, typography legend. He will be missed.
– These floral wallpapers are stunning.
– French Zig Zag socks.
– This minimal keychain gets my two thumbs up.
– Bluetooth Padlock. (Made for someone like me who always forgets the number combinations of regular padlocks.)
– The Pixelstick might be the coolest thing I have seen in a while. Hello there light painting!
– Mailchimp launched a new toolset which offers multivariate testing, comparative reports, priority support and more for additional $200 per month.
– Maria’s labor of love got a facelift. Beautiful site redesign, brain pickings.
– This is my daughter’s favorite Tattly. Oh, the mind of a 9 year old!
– The fine folks at Hyperakt are looking to hire a Senior UI/UX Designer.
Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected. – Steve Jobs
— Jessica (@jwatsoncreative) September 18, 2015