Beautiful animated TMBG music video by my friends Kelli Anderson and Daniel Dunnam.
– These smiley socks made me smile.
– The L Shelf. Intriguing.
– I tried these Garlic Butter Roasted Mushrooms last night. So easy, so good.
– American photographer Lauren Fleishman set out to capture heartwarming, tender portraits of couples whose love for each other has survived half a century in her series titled “The Lovers.”
– For when the snow hits here in NYC, I want to be prepared. Here’s how you build an Igloo.
– Everyone loves emojis. Now you can buy them as paintings.
– Gest is a wearable device that allows you to control your computer or mobile device with your hands.
– Michael Pollan on how America got so screwed up about food
– The Slide Camera Wrist Strap by Hard Graft is a thing of beauty.
– I would give so much to experience this.
– If you’re a woman who wants to work in technology or VC, sign up for this list and you’ll be sent opportunities: dearwomenintech.com
– “The disconnect between internet fame and financial security is hard to comprehend for both creators and fans.” Full Article
– Photographer Delphine Chanet captures the carefree energy of adolescence
– Booxup is a super promising book sharing app, applying the sharing economy concept to your bookshelf. What a great way to find likeminded folks.
– This is a whole new level of a job perk: Boxed CEO to pay the tuition of employees’ children
– The best Book Covers of 2015 according to the NYTimes.
– The case for eating cereal for breakfast again
– Having a baby and want to avoid choosing a popular name for your kid? Check this list of names that are the least popular.
– Do you ever wonder what’s taking up so much space on your computer? Use Daisy Disk to find out.
– I find the Swiss Army Shovels all kinds of beautiful. Probably just nostalgia shining though.
– Come work with Team Tattly and me: We’re hiring a Design Director.