Filmmaker Milo Zanecchia spent 90 days traveling from Switzerland to Mongolia in a Land Rover Defender and a Toyota Land Cruiser, and documented the entire journey. Beautiful.
– “Creative Chef” makes me want to seriously step up my dinner party game
– Oh, I would love to experience a concert in this Bavarian concert hall.
– Confetti makes everything better. Especially when they are in jumbo balloons.
– You get a Tesla and your kid gets one too.
– This Hashtag Teether for babies made me laugh.
– Bill Gates predicts a clean-energy breakthrough within 15 years will save the planet
– Love the simplicity of Lelu Toy, a limited edition wooden toy set Lelu by Grilli Type and refurnished+. We have a set and play with it often.
– How beautiful are these teas?
– Some good ideas in this article on why we should have evening rituals.
– How to talk about your project. Seth asks all the important questions.
– GIF BATTLE! YES!
– Here’s your chance to be featured in the CreativeMornings podcast by answering two question: “What do you sound like as a rooster?” “What do you do to challenge yourself creatively?”
– Supercool job opportunity in NYC: Friends Of the High Line are looking to hire a front-end web developer and gaphic designer.