– “Nobody says to an air traffic controller, ‘Everyone crashes a plane their first year; you’ll get better.’ …” Sobering read: The Myth of the Hero Teacher, by John Leland
– Proof That Positive Work Cultures Are More Productive (via)
– Parisian designer Benoit Malta recently debuted his two-legged chair, named Inactivité, which is aimed to result in better well-being for the user.
– ERNIT brings the nostalgia of piggy banks into the digital age. It helps children learn healthy financial habits like setting goals in a digital currency world. Also: It’s the first ever piggy bank to accept Bitcoin. (<- that made me laugh)
– YES! Slack just added a new feature that makes it a lot more competitive with Skype and Google Hangouts.
– Woah: Tonight with John Oliver: Donald Trump
– This made me laugh: Hands-free, foldable, mobile VR Headset.
– Ikea to use packaging made from mushrooms that will decompose in a garden within weeks.
– UX Assist is an iOS productivity app for designers that provides workflows driven by UX activities.
– Solar powered, beautiful lighting system: Ellum Solar.
– First Google Design Newsletter. (via)
– James Corden cooking with an 8 year old chef. Adorable.
– Marimekko and Target? A match made in haven.
– 8 Oscar nominations that were revoked.
– You Should Spend Your Money on Experiences, Not Things
– Clearleft in Brighton, UK is looking to hire a Lead UI Designer with a focus on brand.