One day a blind man discovered a screw painting by Andrew Myers with his hands. The blind man found as much enjoyment out of the tactile elements of the work as any sighted person ever has by just looking at them. Andrew considers this moment as one of the most inspiring of his career. Which led him to a question: Why is touching artwork so taboo?
– Are you fostering community? Come and learn how CreativeMornings scaled theirs to 145 global chapters. This is the first time we are ever sharing all our secrets.
– Things like this, make me so incredibly happy: Post-It War Between Two Office Buildings Ends With Epic Finale
– Albert: Actionable financial advice on your phone
– The Artist Residency in Motherhood is a beautiful project.
– Pocket Penguin. Go read some classics.
– Magnus makes you look really knowledagble in a museum!
– Great read: The Lottery of Life
– What Does It Mean To Be Poor? (via)
– “Books break the shackles of time. A book is proof that humans are capable of working magic.” Carl Sagan on Books
– Lemkesoft’s GraphicConverter — the “Swiss Army knife” of graphics programs that can convert over 200 different graphic file formats into any of almost 80 graphic formats — has been updated to version 10. (via The Loop)
– This is so fun for your kids: Make your own puzzlemaker with your own choice of words.
– This safari tiger print dress for little girls is adorable.
– Father’s day is around the corner. Get him a tattoo.
– Come work with me, Tattly is hiring a Summer Intern.