This made my brain melt.
– “If we can accept distressing feelings for what they are — part of the normal flow of human emotion —then, paradoxically, we will be less distressed. Our distress comes not from experiencing those emotions, but from our reaction to them as being unacceptable or abnormal.” To Get Happier, Focus on What Makes You Miserable
– Here’s how you remove a cork stuck inside a wine bottle with a ribbon.
– Dad teaches a baby how to clean the house. Made me laugh.
– What? Regardless of what country you live in, and what stage of life you might be at, having kids makes you significantly less happy compared to people who don’t have kids. It’s called the parenting happiness gap. (via)
– There are a few people in my office that should wear this Taco Cop badge.
– TATE Time Machine takes you back in time to see how art has changed.
– Want a mini Sloth hanging of your fingers? You can do that.
– Excellent read: 25 Ways To Kill The Toxic Ego That Will Ruin Your Life
– Watch out for the remote controlled sunscreen dispensing bird at your next beach visit. Made me laugh.
– Bas and I met a few years back when he did this mini documentary on me. We became instant friends. Shortly after he moved to NYC and is now part of my wonderful co-working community FRIENDS. He is one of the most talented storytellers I have ever met. In this interview Bas Berkhout explains the process behind his intimate short films on creatives. Check out his work.
– It’s summer. You might as well wear some butterflies.
– Honored to be featured on How Did She Get There?