Pro domino artist Hevesh5 spent 25 hours over eight days building this Domino Masterpiece, her third largest solo project to date.
– Woah, this is a good vintage find: Linotron 505 for high-speed film typesetting (via Coudal)
– This is a beauty of swiveling towel/clothing holder which can hold up to 10kg.
– Amanda Palmer wrote a moving essay on Nick Cave. After the singer lost his child, he invited a film crew in and simply carried on working.
– Beautiful, super minimal barstools.
– It’s starting to be dark in the morning when I wake up, which makes it harder for me to get up early. Thinking about getting this sunrise-imitating-alarm-clock.
– Please do your best to avoid the huge moon balloon rolling through China
– A meticulously designed poster to sharpen your internal sense of scale. Use your body to measure things!
– An online collection of people’s personal anxieties: I still have anxiety about this.
– Interesting read: Why you should tell your children how much you make
– In case you’re in the market for a USB battery pack. This post is helpful.
– Great read: Avoiding Organizational Debt
– In overvaluing confidence, we’ve forgotten the power of humility
– These are some impressive beards and moustaches.
– Aren’t we all dreaming of a custom, hand-made neon sign.
– “The Sandwich Club fosters an enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and forward-thinking sandwich culture by encouraging the discovery and consumption of delicious sandwiches and sandwich components, both in the United States and abroad.”
– I am looking to hire a part-time in-house photographer for Tattly.