– We need to send more of these cards and encourage people around us. More lifting up!
– ‘Muzo‘ is a portable acoustic device that prevents vibrations to cancel out unwanted noise.
– After decades of heavy and cumbersome suits, astronauts are getting an upgrade
– A tiny humidifier.
– Now that I am officially a cat person (never thought I would ever say that) I might as well wear this adorable Cat Pendant. Or at least get one for my daughter. So adorable.
– Hey parents, here are some ideas for class Valentines.
– The olive filled surgical glove in this video made me laugh out loud. What the heck!?
– This will make coffee loving New Yorkers smile.
– A VHS-ripped video shows how the internet/web looked in 1996
– Apple’s BeatsX earphones are out!
– A Border Wall That Unites Instead Of Divides
– Quiet Mornings. Lovely idea.
– Not new, but so good. Thelonious Monk Creates a List of Tips for Playing a Gig: “Don’t Listen to Me, I’m Supposed to Be Accompanying You!”
– How about a disposable bike helmet you can buy from a vending machine?
– Runforsomething.net helps progressives under 35 run for office.
– I keep stumbling upon this Cloudy Day Toilet Paper Storage. And it keeps making me smile.
– A bag to carry your favorite stew to your mom’s house. I don’t need it, but I love it.
– Love these kids duvet covers.
– Meetup just launched a platform to more easily organize with fellow resisters.
– Look. It’s a very fancy pussy hat. Made me laugh.
– I woke up this morning thinking I am ready for spring.
– Did you know I created a to-do app a few years back? I don’t know what I would do without it.