– The Snowball of debt as percentage of GDP
– Stunning ballpoint pen drawings.
– Simple iPhone trick frees up storage space you didn’t know you had (via)
– This all-in-one living cube is pretty cool.
– Google is sharing its management tools with the world
– How to Make Friends—Literally
– This made me smile: Players find out their coach used to tour with MC Hammer and make him do the Hammer Time dance. He nails it.
– This is a lovely, minimal cube necklace.
– The 3 types of bullshit feedback — and what to do about them
– I want to visit The Hill of Buddha one day.
– Bedtime stories about race and social justice
– Adult-Sized Little Tikes-Inspired Car Spotted in UK
– Learn Tai Chi Online. I love the internet so much.
– A Simple, Inexpensive Trick to Find Out Exactly What Your Voice Sounds Like to Other People
– This Friday Link Pack was dispatched while on vacation in the Swiss Alps. Prost!
I love the “how to make friends — literally” link! Thank you for sharing! It’s so fun and might be something I will have to do :D
Aug 25th, 2017 / 7:07 pm
I tried the iPhone space hack since my iPhone has been freaking out/freezing about lack of space for two weeks now. The latest beta update increased the available space to almost 10GB somehow. But I like being proactive so I went to purchase the Godfather trilogy. the only movie I could think of larger than 10GB.
I’m not sure if it was because I had enough space to download any one of the three movies individually or because this doesn’t work on iOS 11, but it allowed the purchase to go through and now I’m out $40 for a trilogy that includes Godfather 3. Ughhh.
Aug 26th, 2017 / 1:37 pm
Yes, Apple has been making a lot of money with that hack! I think it worked on older versions, but not anymore.
Aug 27th, 2017 / 10:11 pm
Great list as always.
I’ve been doing Tai Chi for many years, I’d strongly advice against starting with a video. This might be useful after 18 months when you know some basics but without someone correcting you, you’ll learn how to do movements badly. Just saying
Sep 1st, 2017 / 9:45 am