– An interview with Bjork on her process, inspiration, and collaboration (via)
– Working with a designer (four paths)
– I want to experience the Rainbow Tunnel!
– Mad respect to the “snowman-building-folks” in Tokyo
– VSCO Voices is a new grant program that supports creators who use art to empower marginalized communities in the United States. This is wonderful!
– Need some Children’s Book Inspiration? Here’s help.
– Jessica Hische has a new Skillshare class: Logotype Masterclass!
– This home!
– My cat would not approve of this Kitty-Hoodie.
– “empathic concern” versus “personal distress”
– Postmortem Photography. Fascinating.
– I now totally want a Zig Zag cactus.
– Do you have a big-hearted, fun, kind friend who works in sales and might thrive in a company like Tattly? We are hiring a custom product sales coordinator! Share?