This 99u talk from 4 years ago is one of my favorite talks I have ever given. I am honored they invited me back this year, for their 10 year anniversary conference in May. Also, when I gave this talk, CreativeMornings was in 80 cities. Now we are in 180! GAH!
– I want this card: Game over. Thank you for playing.
– I feel this.
– “My ideas are nothing more than a new
combination of old elements. I have highlighted the text Ihave stolen to demonstrate this principle.”
– Mondo Neon can make your neon sign dreams come true.
– This Veggie Lasagna looks tasty.
– What The Screen Time Experts Do With Their Own Kids (thank you Ajay)
– How better listening leads to better conversations on this week’s HurrySlowly Podcast with Fanny Auger, from the School of Life in Paris.
– This house! My heart!
– Eucalyptus scented Tattly! For reals!
– Honored that Ode to Things sponsored my blog this week. I pretty much want everything in their store. Talk about finely curated and a clear aesthetic!
– Have a good weekend everyone! May you conquer what you need to conquer!