I am currently staying in Venice, Los Angeles and everything here reminds me of the movie Roller Boogie which I watched when I was around 10.
– The web is a library; the web is a shopping mall
– Why do cats become so territorial?
– Some of these cultural influenced business tips are interesting, especially the first one: In China it’s nice to bring business gifts, but avoid watches, they symbolize death.
– I got this link as a submission and the subject line said: I found a funny carrot and now i’m taking pictures of it. (Thank you Hope)
– I am intrigued by these paintings.
– I really enjoy the design blog called Fonts In Use.
– This modern floating villa is stunning. I don’t have sea legs so I could never stay in it.
– The Science of Happiness.
– You could be the one we’d miss if you were gone.
– These Crisp, and Chewy Ricotta Cookies look delicious.
– This use of Ziploc bags made me laugh.
– Do You Need To Be a Dick To Be a Successful Leader?
– Losing my mind a bit over this Tattly collaboration: The Guerrilla Girls are a group of anonymous artists who wear gorilla masks in public and use facts, humor and outrageous visuals to expose discrimination and corruption in art, film, politics, and pop culture. Now you can wear the Feminist Masked Avenger to support their ongoing mission for gender and racial equality in the art world and beyond.
I’ll bet you didn’t follow that ziploc bags-as-shoes link any further. If you had you would have discovered a blog going back to July 2008 (that may beat Kottke even??) that is mostly about bizarro displays of genitals! Pussy, tits, cock and balls and on and on and on and…………you get the idea. May want to delete!
Feb 23rd, 2018 / 7:14 pm