– Want to build community in NYC? Hate networking? These events are for you>. (I would add CreativeMornings to the list. But I am biased)
– I was talking with friends how there seems to be a major shift in society away from purely monogamous relationships, to a more, open, fluid way of being together. Someone told me I should watch the documentary called Monogamish.
– Beyond Lemons and Vinegar: How to Clean With Ketchup, Vodka, Butter and More
– Work hard, play hard pin. Cute.
– I want this reading nook.
– “The oxytocin we experience from love or friendship or orgasm is chemically replicated by the molecules derived from the poppy plant. It’s a shortcut — and an instant intensification — of the happiness we might ordinarily experience in a good and fruitful communal life”. The Poison we Pick (via)
– I want some of these Game Over cards.
– “I am more motivated by impact than money, and I know that Open Source is one of the most powerful ideas of our generation”
– I keep watching this talk by Josh Clark, in which he asks “What do you want the robots to do for you?”
– Interesting 3 part read asking the question: Can Technology be better for humanity? The Humanic Operating System
– Did you hear Tattly launched a collaboration with Oliver Jeffers?
– A big thank you to Skillshare for sponsoring my blog and RSS feed this week.