– Lock down your Facebook privacy settings with these simple steps.
– 3 things employees really want: Career, Community, Cause
– AIGA launched a Magazine called Eye on Design. It was created by an all-women team based in NYC, London and Berlin. WOW!
– It’s Official: The VW Bus is Back and it’s Electric
– I love how my friend Sawyer shares the books he is reading.
– Some digital wallpaper gems in here.
– I am quite enamored with Evi O’s bold art.
– “Reading books can make you happier and reading is for awesome people. Visiting art galleries and museums can make you smarter and trips to see live theatre “enhance tolerance, and empathy”.” How to Balance Your Media Diet
– Gulp. How much do I need to retire?
– This boy! Wow!
– “Amazon is slowly but surely chipping away at its larger advertising rivals. This year, its US ad revenues will climb 63.5% to surpass $2 billion for the first time.” Article.
– How to get back your privacy online without completely checking out.
– This new peacock feather Tattly is flying off the shelves.
– Thank you Layers conference for sponsoring my blog this week.