How to Befriend the Universe: Philosopher and Comedian Emily Levine on the Art of Meeting Reality on Its Own Terms
– How to Pick a Career (That Actually Fits You)
– The New York Times Witty, Irreverent Photos That Satirize Family Living
– This will be my next read: A life of one’s own
– Morning Sloth is a personalized wake-up service to help people start their day with a creative boost.
– Be still my heart: The Obamas Are Officially Making Netflix Shows Now
– Want to see what your Twitter timeline would’ve looked like 10 years ago today, if you followed all the same people you do now?
– Amy Wambach Barnard Commencement 2018: Give me the Ball!
– The USPS is launching scratch-and-sniff stamps!
– I’ve watched 120 hours of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway meetings — these are the top 5 things I learned
– There’s nothing like arriving at a family gathering or party with the FUNNEST Pack from Tattly. instant super friend/aunty status
– So many creative jobs on the CreativeGuild Jobs Board.
– A big thank you to Parsons at Open Campus for sponsoring my blog this week.