Choreographer & acrobat Yoann Bourgeois and pianist Alexandre Tharaud have collaborated on a performance that combines a trampoline, a staircase, and Claude Debussy’s most famous composition, Clair de Lune.
– This commercial made me giggle.
– Animals interrupting wildlife photographers. The best.
– Doodle Addicts is an online art community of 20k+ artists, built by a team of two. Love going through the submissions. Lovely.
– I can’t stop laughing at this.
– Urban wind turbines. Wow.
– Wait for it.
– My kids would dig this beanbag.
– I love this piece of advice my friend Larissa got from her grandfather.
– “Give All” Agency open sourced every method they’ve used with clients for the past 10 years. All available here: Design Strategy Toolkits.
– I want a family t-shirt like this.
– Glyphs App lets you make your own fonts.
– Use this checklist to determine how your three closest friends are positively influencing your life and which areas need improving: Blue Zone Checklists
Cool jobs to apply for:
– MailChimp is looking to hire a Senior Product Designer in Brooklyn.
– Spredfast is looking to fill multiple roles from Sydney, to Austin, to London to Paris.
– Asana is looking to hire UR Engineering interns and content writers.
– JustWorks is hiring from Receptionists, to Business Intelligence Analysts, to Products Operation Coordinators. Check them out.
There are over 700 jobs listed on the CreativeMornings job board.