– Umberto Eco’s Antilibrary: Why Unread Books Are More Valuable to Our Lives than Read Ones
– Tara Brach has carried me through the last 3 years. So grateful for her wisdom. I needed to hear this talk/meditation on shifting from Human Doing to Human Being . (via Jocelyn’s Hurrly Slowly Podcast)
– I watched this multiple times.
– My friend Bailey is featured in this article on Quitting Instagram: She’s one of the millions disillusioned with social media. But she also helped create it.
– These apps help introduce kids to the all-important world of calm and mindfulness
– This is a beautiful watering can.
– That grating sound a chip reader makes to tell you to remove your credit card? It’s called “sonic trash“: a sound that’s unpleasant, distressing, and degrading to everyday experiences. And the cognitive and emotional effect is greater than you think.
– Seth Godin launched a new book, titled “This is Marketing“. Ordered!
– “Reliving the events of 1998 was traumatic, yes—but also worth it, if it helps another young person avoid being “That Woman”-ed.” Monica Lewinsky is a brave soul. I have you haven’t seen her TED talk from, I highly recommend it.
– CreativeMornings is nurturing a rolodex of creative companies and a job board, helping you find your heart-forward creative collaborators. Our events open hearts, these tools open career doors. I am happy about this evolution.
– A big thank you to Ode to Things for sponsoring my blog and RSS Feed this week. Their website, the products their curate, are a visual feast.
– Tattly Tins make dinner parties more fun. Also, perfectly fit in stockings.