(via Chris Glass)
– Stoop is like a podcast app, but for newsletters. Can I point out that this is basically an RSS reader and we could all just go back to having our own blogs, instead of using the newsletter like a blog?
– Cal Newport on Why We’ll Look Back at Our Smartphones Like Cigarettes
– I have recently developed a slight obsession with trees. Last week I fell in love with this giant Eucalyptus in California. My friend sent me this article on how you can heal yourself with tree energy. I am into it.
– Outdoorsy is the Airbnb of RV Rentals. How cool!
– How to Be an Artist: 33 rules to take you from clueless amateur to generational talent (or at least help you live life a little more creatively)
– The CymaScope is the first scientific instrument that can give a visual image of sound and vibration in ways previously hidden from view.
– Jessica Hische has a new Skillshare class!
– Librarian Transforms 110-Year-Old Tree Stump into Free Community Library
– I was in California last week and had a humming bird hang out next to me for a little while. It was magical. I have since been wearing the humming bird Tattly in honor of that heart-opening moment.
– 5 Compliments that are actually meaningful
– I feel this: “If you’re not seeing anything interesting, you’re walking too fast.”
– How To Be Successful by Sam Altman
– Really enjoyed this interview with Tea Uglow.
– Speechify is quite magical.
– Oh, I want to read this book: The Emotionally Intelligent Office
– “Venture capital money kills more businesses than it helps,” says Basecamp CEO Jason Fried
– A big thank you to Parsons School of Design for sponsoring my blog and RSS feed this week.