A big thank you to Parsons Open Campus for sponsoring my blog and RSS feed this week.
Delve into current and emergent design technologies with a Graphic and Digital Design Certificate, offered through Parsons at Open Campus. With this program, which can be completed on our New York City campus, entirely online, or a combination of both, you will:
– Strengthen your skills in the graphic design process, including research collection, concept development, iteration, editing, and reflection
– Learn how to develop a client’s visual identity through typography, layout, and color
– Cultivate your technical abilities in industry software such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
– Learn under the guidance of our distinguished faculty, who are practitioners in the field
– Develop a well-curated portfolio for career advancement opportunities
Become a visual storyteller across digital and print media. Get started now. >>