If you can’t make one decision, make a different one. Generate some momentum. The act of making unrelated decisions can dislodge the one you’re stuck on.
— Jason Fried (@jasonfried) June 27, 2019
– “If you are very very quiet you can hear the clouds rub against the sky.” Lies I’ve told my 3 year old recently.
– I keep coming back to Grace Bonney’s moving CreativeMornings talk.
– This is interesting: Design Question Library
– The Smithonian launched an Augmented Reality app that lets you land on the moon!
– What happens in your head when you do 27+48?
– Love Yoga? Check out Setu, an online platform advocating for inclusivity in yoga.
– Rainbow sunglasses. Yep.
– OMG! A fully decapitated swan pool float. The head can rest nicely on the body or float idly nearby.
– Elon Musk: I love Humanity. (But why do you want to move to be living on Mars then?)
– This “bag” might come in handy to buy one baguette. HA!
– Also, here’s a Baguette Lamp. I can’t stop laughing.
– NYC Holds Open Call for Artists to Create A Monument for Two Iconic LGBTQ Activists