David Byrne Launches Reasons to Be Cheerful
– A fold up kayak? Yes please.
– I attended my first plant swap last Sunday and it was such a delightful experience. Find a plant swap near you!
– Book Alert: Get Together: How to build a community with your people
– The School of Life is hosting a conference in NYC, weekend of October 4-6. I want to go!
– David Byrne Launches Reasons to Be Cheerful, an Online Magazine Featuring Articles by Byrne, Brian Eno & More
– This North Star Quilt is making me swoon.
– Gah! These modern concrete vases!
– I was gifted a copy of this book, Mending Matters and absolutely love it.
– Ooooh, this Acorn pendant. Acorns are a symbol of strength and potential, ideal for anyone starting a new phase of life or beginning a new venture.
– As if I couldn’t love The Sill any more: They now offer 1-on-1 virtual plant consultations from the comfort of your home or office.
– I love following Jason Polan on Instagram. It’s always a tad bit weird. I like weird.
– Monica DiCristina interviewed me for her lovely podcast called Still Becoming. It was a generous, warm conversation. It made me happy.
– FUN! Tabletop Bowling.
– This is cute: Coffey Money
– A baseball cap that simply says Wonderful? I’d wear it.
– Elizabeth Gilbert was told to give up her dreams of being a writer. She didn’t—and we’re all the better for it. In this DesignMatters conversation, she discusses how to move past fear and unleash your creativity.
– I went to visit Sprout Brooklyn and my heart swelled up. What a beautiful plant shop. Instead of buying all the plants, I just want move in.
– Psst… Tattly is currently running a 25% off sale. And no, summer is not over.
– I get so excited scrolling through all the listed positions over at our CreativeMornings Job Board. So many opportunities to grow, learn and make new meaningful connections. (You can search all type of comittment levels: full-time, part-time, contract, freelance, internship, remote…)
– A big thank you to Parsons at Open Campus for sponsoring my blog this week.