Today is our last day in Switzerland. For the last two weeks my kids and I have been enjoying all things Swiss, like these old-school light-switches. They feel heavy to the touch and make a beautiful sound when using. Should I ever build a house, I want to install these!
– Food for thought: How to be more productive by working less.
– Ethiopia plants 350m trees in a day to help tackle climate crisis
– What MVP really means.
– Lizzo’s Tiny Desk Concert is something else. What a force.
– Really looking forward to speaking at DesignThinkers in Toronto this October.
– Long thought to be a glitch of memory, researchers are coming to realize that the ability to forget is crucial to how the brain works. The forgotten part of memory.
– Neuroscience Says Listening to This Song Reduces Anxiety by Up to 65 Percent (via Chris)
– This is what happens when you put cotton candy in water.
– The newly introduced Tattly Embroidery Tattoo line designed by Tessa Perlow is proving to be a huge success! This makes me happy!
– Thank you to Parsons at Open Campus for sponsoring my blog this week.