In this CreativeMornings talk artist and author Adam J. Kurtz reminds us that success is about more than talent and that perfect isn’t better. Don’t miss the ending!
– I believe it: Gardening could be the hobby that helps you live to 100
– Interesting read: Athleisure, barre and kale: the tyranny of the ideal woman
– ChangeAView aims to improve the world’s discussions. Interesting.
– Reverend Billy and the Stop Shopping Choir is a New York City based Earth-defending performance community.
– “For heaven’s sake, it’s your funeral. It should be your ultimate portrait and the celebration of your life.” — Susanne Duijvestein
– 3-Year-Old Completely Covers Baby Brother with Peanut Butter. The little guy is so unphased. Made me laugh.
– Monaru: A virtual assistant that helps you build deeper connections with the people you really care about.
– Sola Felt Wall Tiles turn single-use plastic waste into a beautiful, practical material.
– Did you know CreativeMornings has a Job Board?
– A big thank you to my sponsor this week: Ello is a Chicago-based drinkware design company on a mission to replace single-use food and beverage containers.