LIFT is a film by Marc Isaacs, who set himself up in a London elevator and slowly wins the trust of the residents, creating a humorous and moving portrait of a vertical community.
– Wow, this is supercool: A Journey Through Every Billboard Top 5 Hits since 1960
– Female Support System Wall Hook. Funny.
– Nonsense NYC is resource for independent art, weird events, strange happenings, unique parties, and senseless culture in New York City.
– Lyles are two-dimensional wooden smiling monsters
– Now this is a cool trivet.
– The Rise and Reign of Jeff Bezos, a feature-length documentary investigation into Amazon and its founder.
– My friends invited me for dinner last night and up on their screen was this panda live cam. This is everything. Bookmarked!
– This 3-Ingredient Sheet Pan Gnocchi Dinner looks delicious
– Creative Boom launched a podcast, full of fun and honest conversations with creative people from all over the world
– The Hay Contour Placemat is made from cotton and features edges sewn in a contrasting color. Love it.
– Jiggy are puzzles worth framing. Or so the tagline says. Love the glass jar packaging. I love puzzling and always love finding new fun puzzles. Have a favorite? Share in a comment below!
– Discover the Ancient Pyramids– Walk around one of the Seven Wonders of the World
– Spend Less Time at the DMV by Submitting Your Real ID Paperwork Online
– Wow, Shampoo bars are a thing?
– I admit I danced through the office when I saw that Apple posted a designer job on the CreativeMornings Job Board.
– Why eat your Kale if you can wear it.
– A big thank you to Float for sponsoring my blog this week
Yes shampoo bars are a thing! I read that same post last week, ordered a shampoo bar, and I love it!
Feb 23rd, 2020 / 6:33 pm
Tina….I so look forward to your link packs! Always something eye/mind/heart opening. Many thanks.
Feb 27th, 2020 / 10:32 pm