I love Alicia Keys and NPR’s Tiny Desk Concerts.
– This is brilliant: The world’s most simple ‘sorting by size’ system
– What a loss for the design world: Milton Glaser, Master Designer of ‘I ♥ NY’ Logo, Is Dead at 91
– Acclaimed Japanese Jazz Pianist Yōsuke Yamashita Plays a Burning Piano on the Beach
– I asked on Twitter what movies I should introduce my 14 year old to. 220 kind humans commented. What a thread!
– White Debt. Reckoning with what is owed — and what can never be repaid – for racial privilege.
– What is owed. If true justice and equality are ever to be achieved in the United States, the country must finally take seriously what it owes black Americans.
By Nikole Hannah-Jones
– Wholesome content: This is how a kidney bean grows over a 25 day period
– I heard so many good things about Keyboard CEO. Now available as an online course.
– A video web series by Austin Channing Brown, Chi Chi Okwu, and Jenny Booth Potter featuring conversation on the real topics of race and justice.
– Yes, I would love to own one of these Extra Large Dutch Bread Boards
– This soothed my soul: A blue-and-white flycatcher bathes in a Japanese bird bath
– This Tweet made me think and then nod in agreement.
– Whoa! This is stunning.
– Are you a Creative Warrior? If so maybe this course by the wonderful James Victore is for you: James will help you feel confident and inspired, help you believe that you deserve to be seen, heard, and to help you make your mark in the world, with love.
– “Core values are the deeply ingrained principles that guide all of a company’s actions; they serve as its cultural cornerstones. … Aspirational values are those that a company needs to succeed in the future but currently lacks.” Make Your Values Mean Something, by Patrick M. Lencioni
– Intresting read: Doomscrolling Is Slowly Eroding Your Mental Health
– I love me a skateboarding rainbow.