A big thank you to Parsons at Open Campus for sponsoring my blog and RSS Feed this week.
Take a design-oriented approach to data in an online certificate program in Infographics and Data Visualization, offered through Parsons at Open Campus. In this series of five online courses, you will:
– Expand your knowledge of strategic information design, data analytics and filtering, visualization best practices, and programming basics
– Bring complex statistics to life for a variety of audiences and uses
– Develop a data visualization portfolio to use for career advancement
– Gain an advantage in fields driven by design, big data, and metrics
– Network with industry leaders and creative peers
Learn the fundamentals you need to succeed in big data– and metrics-driven environments. Get started now >>