A big thank you to Parsons at Open Campus for sponsoring my blog and RSS Feed this week.
Harness the power of the design process to create and develop a socially innovative business, or master strategies for leading socially conscious initiatives within your organization. In the online Business Design for Social Impact Certificate program, offered by Open Campus at The New School, you will:
– Learn to develop new entrepreneurial or intrapreneurial ventures with social impact, using equity-centered design methodologies
– Address issues of power and privilege in the design process
– Develop and iterate prototypes for your product, service, or program
– Identify and pitch a venture to investors
– Join a network of like-minded peers, industry leaders, and faculty experts who are actively engaged in their fields
Create a pathway for social entrepreneurship. Get started now >>