we contain an ocean within us.
permission to be a storm.
an invitation to be the soft sea.
These respiratory masks are custom printed with your face, which means you can still unlock your phone with the facial recognition feature. What is this world we are living in?
A big thank you to Float for sponsoring my blog this week.
Built by creatives, for creatives, Float makes resource planning simple — like it should be!
The world’s top agencies, studios, and firms use Float to plan their projects and schedule their team’s time, all in one place. Schedule tasks with an easy drag-and-drop interface, make changes on the fly with a variety of editing tools, and stay up to date on the go using the mobile app.
Float saves your team time, so you can get back to doing what you love!
Try out a free 30 day trial here.
“To meet someone. And be met.
To be chosen. To choose.
To love. To be loved.
This is everything.”
— Mark Groves
I discovered this beautifully designed ceramic pot set somewhere on the internet today. Consider me intrigued. These pots come in lovely colors and are made with naturally smooth ceramic, not toxic Teflon. Want!
“One of the most useful bits of advice I ever got, came from the writer Anne Herbert who said that whenever she got an invitation to do something months away or even a week away, she asked herself whether she would accept the gig/meeting/task if it was tomorrow. The answer was often no. I use that immediacy trick all the time, and it has served me very well.”
Being in the presence of truth.
Reading the signs when I am not. Addressing it. Moving on.
— Tina Roth Eisenberg (@swissmiss) February 14, 2020
A big thank you to Parsons at Open Campus for sponsoring my blog this week.
Gaining awareness and engaging with your audience in a captivating, authentic way is essential for the growth of your brand. But with so much content everywhere, how do you cut through the noise to ensure your message is heard?
Learn the techniques, tools, and strategic insights for differentiating and promoting your business with the Digital Marketing Certificate offered through Open Campus at The New School. In this series of five online courses, you will:
– Work with faculty and peers in five courses that will help you plan for and develop a real digital marketing campaign and strategy
– Explore the evolution of digital marketing and the way elements such as strategy, channels, and platforms interconnect
– Learn how to apply a value proposition, identify and analyze brand attributes, and conduct a SWOT analysis for a brand, product, or service of your choosing
– Tap into the enormous potential of social media to elevate your brand and business
– Explore the roles of digital, mobile, and native marketing and the way they all come together to form a campaign
– Examine the progression of a marketing plan, from brief to channel selection to projection of ROI, and apply this expertise to your brand and business
As a tall woman, the idea of attending a party where everyone is the same height, is incredibly fascinating. What a cool experiment!
“There’s a ton you can get in life if you’re willing to submit yourself to the mortifying horror of asking for it.”
Gah! I have been waiting for *weeks* to share this new Tattly: Kale Tattly by Lara Gastinger. I am pretty sure the entire state of California is freaking out right now.
“Despite how open, peaceful, and loving you attempt to be, people can only meet you, as deeply as they’ve met themselves. This is the heart of clarity.”
— Matt Kahn
This floating desk situation and the overall feel of this space are making me swoon. Designed by Annabell Kutucu.
“The world needs our immediate presence.”
— Louise Penny, paraphrasing Miguel Cervantes
From How Time is On Your Side, by Bridget Watson Payne