A big thank you to Parsons at Open Campus for sponsoring my blog this week.
Do your New Year’s resolutions include changing careers, advancing in your current organization, or diversifying your professional skills? Prepare for career moves in 2020 with Parsons at Open Campus, The New School’s destination for continuing and professional education. Parsons at Open Campus offers an array of noncredit certificate programs, drawing upon the vast resources of Parsons School of Design, a top-ranked art and design institution.
This spring, create world-class user experiences for websites, apps, and more with an online certificate in User-Centered Design (UX/UI). In this five-course online program, you will:
– Become familiar with the UX design process, which begins with research and discovery and moves to concept and strategy brainstorming, then to prototyping, and finally to user testing
– Apply principles of human-centered design to increase users’ satisfaction and encourage interaction with systems, services, or products
– Learn how to design effective usability tests and conduct research surveys to gain the input and insights needed for successful product development
– Prototype software products (apps or websites), services, or physical products
– Build a portfolio to share with potential employers and clients