Two of our wonderful studio mates are leaving us. One of them needs more space and the other is moving across the Atlantic! (Booo!) This means, two desks are becoming available, one on june 1st and one on july 1st. If you know anyone that would make a good addition to our awesome collaborative workspace, send them our way.
Who are we (currently) at #612a?
Cameron Kozcon of FictiveKin (my partner in crime on TeuxDeux), Chesley Andrews* of Dossier Studio, Max Ritt of swissmiss studio, Chris Shiflett of Analog, William Spencer Copy Writer Extraordinnaire, Jessica Hische* Type Goddess and Jennifer Ward of Minor Details.
We are located in DUMBO, Brooklyn, right on the water. Here, this could be your view: EveryDayEastRiver.Tumblr.com
For a mere $500 a month, you get:
- An approx 6ft long desk
– Did I mention the east river/manhattan view already?
– Access to a scanner and laser printer
– For all of you coffee addicts, we have an amazing Nespresso Coffee Maker.
– A HUGE Ideapaint wall for brainstorming
– And then, here’s one of our best assets, you get to stream music to our Geneva XL.
– On Friday’s we usually have Beer and Beetles Rockband evenings.
– Lots of geek talk over lunch
– Oh, and let’s not forget our awesome new neighbors, Workshop, which we totally consider an asset as well to have next door!
UPDATE: Chesley (dossierstudio) will be moving to Stockholm, Sweden beginning of July. She is hoping to find a similar shared studio space. Know of any? Get in touch with her: http://scr.im/235h (Oh, and she’ll also need an apartment in case you hear of anything!)