– Great NYTimes article by Gray Matter on Why We Love Beautiful Things
– Photos of classic ‘this & that‘ pairs – with the second item formed into an ampersand. Lovely.
– This is what 200 calories looks like. Powerful.
– LaLa LunchBox App is on sale today. Let your kid decide what’s for lunch!
– A fantastic read: Advice to My Kids by Leo Babauta.
– Cords: If you can’t hide them, embellish them.
– Watch Maria Popova’s (Brainpickings) Keynote at last week’s TOC Conference
– A purse made out of Oak. Oddly charming.
– Fascinating article by Michael Moss: The Extraordinary Science of Addictive Junk Food
– Oh, you crazy Swedes! Why are you so awesome?
– Stately Font Lets You Make Data Maps Of The U.S., Just By Typing
– 21 (!) CreativeMornings are happening around the world today. Consider me humbled.
– Table&Tennis combines a ping pong table with the qualities of a dinner or conference table.
– 7 Tips for Getting to Inbox Zero by Rory Vaden
– David Pogues’ Times column on the world’s first full-frame compact camera. An expensive experiment from Sony.
– Happy Cog in Austin is looking to hire an Interactive Designer.
– Tumblr is not What you Think, by Adam Rifkin
– EyeDrop.me is an app that lets you find swatches from your favorite websites!