Benjamin Southworth wants to change that education exchange and had founded a start-up that empowers teenagers 16-18 to learn coding, design, public speaking, and other fundamental skills to get them into meaningful work, faster. He speaks on the role of technology as a changemaker and how we should be using it more make change in our world.
– A Girl Named Elastika. My daughter was mesmerized watching this.
– My daughter wants a Tree House.
– Love this arrow hanger.
– These Man Hands made me laugh so hard.
– This is a smart teacup.
– How to make great pizza dough.
– What’s the difference between tonic water, club soda, mineral water, and seltzer? (via coudal)
– ‘Bread from Scratch’ is a collection of six objects that are symbolic yet functional and in each case represent a stage in the process of bread baking.
– Write down your thoughts in your favourite text editor, and Deckset will turn them into beautiful presentations.
– This week Dropbox announced a new app just for viewing and sharing photos. It’s called Carousel, and it allows and your friends to seamlessly share images between your Dropbox folders.
– Great article for people like me who think a lot about the art of hiring. How to Make Hiring Less of a Headache.
– Twitter has started rolling out a new design this week.
– This is one smart spaghetti container.
– This Tumblr is a visual firework. Bookmarked.
– Israeli engineer Izhar Gafni has invented a cardboard bicycle that’s strong, waterproof and costs less than £10 to manufacture.