Aim for the Impossible, DO Lecture talk by Timothy Ferriss from 2008
– This. Is. Stunning: An Illuminated Musical Swing Set.
– This Berlin linocut map carving took 16 months! Wow!
– “I could eat a horse” Spaghetti measuring tool. Probably not all that practical but it made me laugh.
– Carly Ayres wins at Pinterest: Things That Don’t Need to Exist #mademelaugh
– I recently spoke at CMX Summit on how CreativeMornings came about. (you need to register, free, once, and then you can watch the talk, scroll down at the bottom. Unfortunately they don’t show the slides. womp womp)
– Ladies, this is for you: How to ride a bike in a skirt
– cloudBitTM, a new dimension to the littleBits library, lets you “snap the internet to anything” and turn any object into an internet-connected device – no soldering, wiring or programming required. Cool.
– I got to drive a Tesla this week. (YAY!) Boy, we’ve come a long way from this.
– “Seeing totally unrelated objects perfectly nestle inside of each other provides a certain kind of peace in an otherwise chaotic world.” thingsfittingperfectlyintothings.tumblr.com
– This looks so good: Grilled Radicchio with Goat Cheese and Herbed Tomato Dressing (via)
– MUJI app that helps you relax/sleep.
– Teenage Mutant Ninja Lime. I giggled.
– Type/Code is looking to hire a User Interface Designer. DUMBO!