– “RBF is a face that, when at ease, is perceived as angry, irritated or simply … expressionless.” Totally part of the RBF club.
– Love how Frank Chimero shares his favorite books online.
– Practical: Contemporary minimalist wooden foldable coat stand
– This Carry On Cocktail Kit made me laugh.
– This is the coolest, minimalist bunkbed I have seen in a long time.
– Price comparison for Airbnb x couchsurfing x hotels around the world. (via)
– What’s the best way to spend $20,000 to help the common good? (via)
– Collective Quarterly is a travel and design magazine about discovery. Each issue spotlights a single geographic location, focusing on the artisans, music, food, and natural wonders that make it special.
– This is so weird it’s good. How to make unicorn poop cookies!
– I look like an engineer. Yes!
– This is one cool dad: Inventive Father Builds a 50 Meter Crazy Straw For His Daughter’s Fifth Birthday
– Vox Media is looking to hire a Designer.