– A group of children and young adults are suing the United States over climate change.
– Have you watched Simon Sinek’s recent Creativemornings talk? Highly recommend.
– Google is finally rolling out new tools for cleaning up YouTube comments.
– Ubiquiti Networks Amplifi HD Wi-Fi system is an internet solution for a wholly modern day problem: spotty residential wi-fi coverage. We could use one in my home.
– This is pretty cool; Modify lets you customize their watches. Great gift!
– The Unicode Consortium has today proposed a shortlist of 51 emojis for acceptance in Unicode 10. New emojis include a giraffe, pretzel, vampire, bearded man, soda/milkshake, breastfeeding, a “shhh” face1, pie, starry-eyed face, woman in hijab and zebra2.
– And then, there are these emojis made from old master paintings. Made me laugh.
– My kids think this panda stamp is pretty darn cute.
– “Properly deployed kindness is a form of activism.” Ludo Hunter
– Open office layout + Noisli = Focus.
– Winter is Coming, so please enjoy this 1980s Book of Knitted Sweaters
– My 10 year old likes graphic novels. Thanks for pointing us to new ones, Cool Mom Picks.
– My friend Carly would file this under “things that make me uncomfortable”.
– I want to get lost in this giant knitted sweater. I like it.
– Love these simple gold stud earrings.
– After reading Jocelyn’s post I might have to make my own “stop-doing list”.
– Too Rad To Be Sad Shirts.
– Need a fun gift for someone? Tattly subscription!
– White House photographer Pete Souza has taken nearly two million photos of Barack Obama. These are his 55 favorites. And then also, this one: 34 Times Barack And Michelle Obama’s Love Made Us Weak In The Knees. My heart!
– My Swiss friend Markus will be back in NYC later in the month hosting one of his Innovation Champ Training Workshops. He has helped me with my companies and is one of the most interesting up-side-down-thinkers I know. He is remarkable.
– My ten year old will love this: Learn To Make A Nail Polish Remover Sponge In 4 Easy Steps
– Maybe if I keep wearing Natasha Lawyer’s Feathers I eventually will be able to fly.