– I learned a new term: A spite house is a building constructed or substantially modified to irritate neighbors or any party with land stakes. This article is all about a red and white striped spite house in England. It made me laugh.
– James Greig speaks on self-care for the creative soul.
– This big whale stole my heart.
– Designers Hamish Smyth and Jesse Reed of Standards Manual just launched a Kickstarter campaign to reissue the 1977 EPA Graphic Standards System as a hardcover book. With every book sold, a portion of the proceeds will go to Earthjustice and AIGA.
– This geometric ring is definitely being wishlisted.
– Six Danish Cheeses to try.
– A book for our times: Hope In the Dark
– How do you reinvent a workplace ritual so that it truly inspires?
– Where was Tendr when I got married and organized an “Art-Fund”. The service allows you to gift cash in a simple and elegant way.
– I laughed so hard when I saw this. Also, facepalm!
– How to secure your online accounts by revoking access from third-party apps
– A brief visual history of Studio Ghibli
– I can’t get enough of this Twitter Account.
– We might buy the same stuff, but we don’t pay the same price for it.
– A Rainbow Flag inspired typeface.
– Scented wearable herbs. I love them.