– 5 Minute Drill: How to Negotiate Like a Pro
– Learn how to fold an origami elephant.
– Mini LEGO Gumball machines. (thanks Rusty)
– Scrubba, a Portable Washing Machine.
– Modular luggage. Smart. (via)
– I need to give this new Gmail Feature a try. Looks promising.
– Turn the iconic American glass Mason jar into a travel mug with the Cuppow universal lid.
– Nicely noted, a letterpress card subscription service. Wonderful.
– Khoi talks iOS7 on The Verge.
– Amazon challenges Facebook Gifts with its own social gifting service
– Craig Mod defends Facebook. Interesting read: Facebook Is Fine: Just Hide the Noise
– Hot Tub Cinema anyone?
– While the crowd waits for Green Day to go on in London’s Emirates Stadium, they sing the entirety of Bohemian Rhapsody together. Amazing.
– How to Make Toy Animal Corn on the Cob Holders
– Who says babies can’t dance?
– A slightly more challenging and exciting version of Tic Tac Toe.
– Mixtapes. Oh the memory.
– I really want the +POOL to happen here in NYC. Let’s back them for phase 2.