– Great read: Whale hunting or scale hunting? by Ben Chestnut
– I totally want this popcorn machine.
– Getting out of a bad place, by Derek Sivers
– In AT&T’s 1976 interview with Sir Arthur C. Clarke, he describes in great detail the gadgets and technology we have today, 39 years later.
– This would come in handy in our house: Universal USB rainbow charger.
– A Way To Go, a beautiful, interactive web game. Try it!
– Swell makes truly stunning water bottles.
– Beacon Reader is the Kickstarter for Journalism.
– Coming up with a good story is often a struggle for Ella (8) when she does her writing assignment homework. This is exactly what Storymatic Cards were invented for. Totally picking these up.
– Why you should tell your children how much you make, by Ron Lieber
– In case you ever wanted to learn the Estonian alphabet. Here you go. File this under random YouTube find.
– Meet Darcy the hedgehog. Cute overload.
– Parenting expert has nerve to tell you how to raise your kids
– Always good to go back to this one: Give it five minutes, by Jason Fried
– After years of having difficulty finding high quality early reader books outside of schools, reading specialist Kyla Ryman founded Home Grown Books. I saw her books at the trade show this week. They’re stunning.
– Looks like a book I’d read: Parting It Out – Writing on Graphic Design
– Here’s a fantastic job opportunity for a NYC based Senior Graphic Designer; Local Projects is hiring!