Finding love after a heart transplant. A truly moving story.
– Monster Scout turns your iOS device into a real monster locator.
– Some of these charts depicting what it’s like to turn 30 made me laugh out loud.
– This Pool Chair might make you want to dive off it…
– Phases of the moon towel. Love it.
– Alto’s Adventure – a new favorite iOS game.
– How stinking cute is this Shark Pillow from Target?
– I am dreaming of light boxes for my new office space.
– This house!
– Hub Ladder transforms the classic ladder into an expandable, free-standing rack which hangs clothes, towels and accessories in style.
– There’s something quite magical about this magnetic Woodland feathers.
– How to enjoy the cold: Advice from an arctic SCUBA diver
– Beam: The smart projector that fits in any light socket
– Be Like Water: The philosophy and origin of Bruce Lee’s famous metaphor for resilience
– If it doesn’t get scheduled, it will never get done.
– In a fascinating article, Hopes&Fears takes a look at how speakers of American Sign Language sign various Internet and pop culture slang terms including “selfie,” “five-second rule,” and “photobomb.”
– Come clean with this simple-yet-genius DIY cleaning solution kit! All you need to make your own spray cleaner – naturally
– This dress broke the internet last night. I looked at it at different times, at different places, in different light situations and saw both the white gold and the blue black version. That was way too trippy for me and I went straight to bed.
– The fine folks over at Helpscout are looking to hire a Designer.