– Google Photos on iOS just became a whole lot useful for iPhone 6S users.
– Ever had to look for a logo of a company? Instant Logo Search helps you find and download them instantly.
– The New York Times has a new page featuring all Trending Articles.
– Thai artist ceates Ghostly 3D Paintings on layers of fine netting
– Lisa Lahey, Harvard Lecturer and co-founder of Minds at Work studies why we say we want to change — when we really don’t.
– How to make a Sushi Burrito.
– “When powerful people are gentle with children (usually their own), they reassure us that they understand vulnerability and know how to be sweet towards weakness.” On Children and Power
– Try some of these email lead-ins when what you really need is response, not a bunch of crickets chirping on the other end.
– Seth Godin’s next altMBA Program is currently taking applications. I only heard good things.
– The cat’s out of the bag: Tattly is launching a scented tattoo line in collaboration with Agilex Fragrances.
– Southleft is looking to hire a web designer. It’s a remote position so you can apply from anywhere in the USA.
– Have you ever been inspired by a CreativeMornings talk? Here’s your chance to give back.