– I love the premise of this service: Stitch is the world’s only companionship community created by members, for members. Our members are often fulfilled with family, work, and finances, but are looking for something more in their lives: partners, friends, companionship. Everybody needs company, no matter what their age is.
– This good-looking backpack uses clever design to defy pickpockets on your daily commute.
– Gah! The IKEA x Hay’s Collaboration is making me swoon
– This would be my Happy Place.
– Hey Adobe, I want this User Interface to exist.
– One of the most common questions in American small talk is considered rude in much of the world
– Research: “Homework in elementary school does not contribute to academic achievement,” but daily reading does. (via)
– Concrete sculptures by David Umemoto
– This made me laugh!
– Some of these made me laugh: 10+ Times People Absolutely Won The Food Lottery
– I like this Yamazaki Trash Can.
– Try Studio is a platform that empowers one-on-one private lessons in all things creative. Love this so much!
– My egg obsession continues: 11 Tips from Chefs for Cooking Perfect Eggs
– Need to a good gift for kids? The Funnest Pack will win you points and laughs!