– I’d be ok with a Christmas Tree entirely covered in Croissant Ornaments.
– This potato cake looks delicious.
– How to raise a feminist son.
– Teens are hard to gift to. Cool Mom Picks’s Teen Gift Guide has some gems in there. E would love the Not Parent Approved Card Game…
– He folks in the U.S: Did you know that if you text 741741 when you are feeling really depressed or suicidal, a crisis worker will text with you?
– These intricate paper cutouts. WOW!
– A snowflake garland. This is fun crafty project for a rainy day.
– Tara Brach: Breath by Breath (23 min) meditation
– FiftyThree to announces Paste™ – a new, collaborative presentation tool to help you and your team turn ideas into compelling stories.
– How the way you write changes the way you think.
– When habit-forming products become addictive, by Aaron Weyenberg
– An email newsletter sent every other Thursday about how technology is killing/saving/changing democracy. By Sean Blanda.
– Finally a house made of LEGO!
– OMG! These pies!
– “when people are struggling, don’t give unsolicited advice. Instead, tell them they won’t go through this alone—and show up for them.” via Adam Grant.
– I would wear these earrings.
– Wanting this “strike up match holder” makes me feel like a most definitely a grown up now.
– My LinkedIn photo. (via Jocelyn)
– MailChimp spoke to Radiolab’s Jad Abumrad and learned six key lessons on making. (via the CreativeMornings newsletter)
– Tattly Does Goo pairs artists with meaningful not-for-profit organizations to raise awareness and raise funds. The latest design, Pinky Promise, supports Planned Parenthood of New York City.
Tweet! Ha ha.
— Big Bird (@BigBird) November 29, 2017