Playtime: One of my most cherished, slightly absurd, visually compelling movies I have ever seen. It’s DENSE!
– I remember how powerful this was when I was a kid. I am ready for another version of something like this.
– What is important is not so much how long you live as whether you live a meaningful life. This doesn’t mean accumulating money and fame, but being of service to your fellow human beings. It means helping others if you can, but even if you can’t do that, at least not harming them. – Dalai Lama
– I loved Anil Dash’s Twitter Question: Who is a person (not counting family) that opened doors for you in your career when they didn’t have to? Anytime is a good time to show gratitude! Here’s my incomplete answer.
– The world needs this: The Good News Network: Positive Stories 24/7
– I love Jocelyn’s Newsletter. So many gems, every time.
– This book is lovely. Makes me wish my kids were little again. For a hot second.
– London based French Illustrator Laurène Boglio makes the funnest GIFs!
– This pillow is GIANT. I love everything about it. WANT!
– This soap dish made me smile. When does that ever happen? Exactly.
– These Tinsel Silver Earrings made me laugh.
– This favorite child patch is hilarious. Imagine you have 7 grown up kids and give one to each. Ha!
– What Siri and Alexa might look like, according to artists
– Good Enough.
– This made me laugh out loud: The Definition Of Hell For Each Myers-Briggs Personality Type (via)
– This ironing board makes total sense.
– What a treasure trove: A compendium of Kevin Kelly’s Recommendo newsletter.
– I have attended the Do Lectures a few years ago and it was an incredible experience. Excited to be speaking and attending the 10 year anniversary DO Wales this June.
– You made it to the very end. You deserve a high five.