Austin Kleon speaking on how to press forward when doing creative work, even when times get challenging.
– Tim Ferris interviews the wonderful Debbie Millman. 1h 55mins well spent.
– Put some greenery on your walls.
– I got to sit down with Seth Godin this week and chat about the Tina Universe.
– I am speaking at 99u in NYC this May. Excited they’re having me back! It’s a fantastic conference.
– NPR’s Tiny Desk Concerts are delightful.
– There are some entrepreneurial nuggets of wisdom in this thread.
– Lots of questions being answered about eating right in this interview.
– Oh, I want to play with this!
– Oh, I remember having one of these baskets.
– This is a beautiful laundry basket.
– Polishing tinfoil balls? It’s a thing.
– Facebook and Google store a lot of information about you without you even realizing it.
-When we don’t have the capacity for solitude, we turn to other people in order to feel less anxious or in order to feel alive… It’s as though we’re using them as spare parts to support our fragile sense of self.” Ways to Keep Technology from Ruining Your Relationships (via Jocelyn)
– Need to stop procrastinating? Watch this! This made me laugh.
– I love Eucalyptus. And now I can wear it, as a scented Tattly.
– A big thank you to Newspaper Club for sponsoring my blog and RSS feed this week.